Doris Mae II

Doris Mae II
Our newest travel bug. Follow her adventures!

Contributors

Blog Archive

Southwind Treasures

Southwind Treasures
Click the t-shirt to see where Bug & I get our tie-dyed clothes.

Doris Mae

Doris Mae
Click on the photo to follow the travels of our geocaching travel bug, Doris Mae.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Now she's a writer...

While helping Bug get ready for bed last night, I spotted two sheets of paper on her floor. I assumed she'd been drawing, but then noticed that they were covered with letters. As I looked more closely, I noticed that they were, in fact, covered in words. They seemed random, to me. I asked Bug what they said. (which is when I found out that while her spelling isn't bad and her letter formation is pretty darn good, her sentence structure is non-existent)

Story #1, according to Bug, says:
Poop is a mess.
Pee is a mess too.


Story #2:
No Nan was mad and he was mad.
I need to go to potty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your child is so funny, I would laugh and laugh so hard, I would get the hiccups.