Doris Mae II

Doris Mae II
Our newest travel bug. Follow her adventures!

Contributors

Blog Archive

Southwind Treasures

Southwind Treasures
Click the t-shirt to see where Bug & I get our tie-dyed clothes.

Doris Mae

Doris Mae
Click on the photo to follow the travels of our geocaching travel bug, Doris Mae.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas - part 1


The snow/wind/rain/ice kept us from visiting my sister today, so we decided to open our presents. I was able to completely surprise Bug's dad! As soon as he saw the case he knew what it was (it came from the shop he works at) but he had had no idea that I was buying it. Yay!
It's a Yamaha Silent guitar...very cool design. In this shot he doesn't have the upper bout attached yet. Because it is removable, I was able to get the case into a box that was narrower than most guitar boxes...he had no idea. I think he likes it!
Bug still loves Wall-e, so we got her a few things.


Bug used to have what she called a "grabber arm"or "robot arm". It broke a while back and she'd been asking for another. I spotted these online and ordered a pair. She was thrilled.

The big hit was the WowWee Alive Tiger Cub...there was a 50% off sale, so we got it as kind of a last minute addition. She LOVES it and informed us that his name is Hobbes and he will be sleeping in her bed tonight.


This is cool, but kind of funny right now, as we're in the midst of a blizzard....it's a "make your own glacier" kit...

When I saw this book, I knew that I had to get it for the girl.

Robots!
Bug thought that this package looked like a giant piece of candy. Sadly, it was not.

It did, however, contain not 1 but TWO new Beatles shirts!
Tomorrow we get to empty our stockings and see what Santa brings...stay tuned for part 2.

2 comments:

They call me Mommy said...

looks like some fun present opening there!! Merry Christmas! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Stella! You're lucky but I am not. My stomach hurts so bad, I had to crawl to the computer! Anyway, Merry X-mas! (again)