Doris Mae II

Doris Mae II
Our newest travel bug. Follow her adventures!

Contributors

Blog Archive

Southwind Treasures

Southwind Treasures
Click the t-shirt to see where Bug & I get our tie-dyed clothes.

Doris Mae

Doris Mae
Click on the photo to follow the travels of our geocaching travel bug, Doris Mae.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Back from vacation.

Bug & I just got back from a train trip to Washington state. We had a blast there and on the train. I'm hoping to get more pics up over the weekend. This one of her with our car attendant from the trip home kind of sums up everything.


While in Seattle we got to visit artist Carla Sonheim at her studio. If you recall, we took an online "Art of Silliness" class with her not too long ago. I'll have pics up soon, but here's a link to Carla's blog post about our visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I'm sure she had fun! I was im Florida for a week!