Doris Mae II

Doris Mae II
Our newest travel bug. Follow her adventures!

Contributors

Blog Archive

Southwind Treasures

Southwind Treasures
Click the t-shirt to see where Bug & I get our tie-dyed clothes.

Doris Mae

Doris Mae
Click on the photo to follow the travels of our geocaching travel bug, Doris Mae.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Chipmunks, chocolate and....um...

The Bug was quite excited to find out that there's a chipmunk hanging out in our backyard. She enjoys old Chip & Dale cartoons and often pretends that she IS a chipmunk.
Tonight we finished reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I hadn't read it since 6th or 7th grade, I suppose. I've seen both movies numerous times (Bug has seen the firist one 1 time...months ago...and hums the Oompa Loompa songs often) and it was interesting to see what each movie used, didn't use or added from the book.
I still think we'll go with Stuart Little next...I'll see what Bug thinks about that.
We found a microscope at Sally's today...woo! Bug gets to try that out tomorrow. She wants to see germs. Hopefully she'll settle for the fruit fly that's on one of the prepared slides that came with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you know what? The first time I saw a chipmunk was when I was at Susan's house.