Doris Mae II

Doris Mae II
Our newest travel bug. Follow her adventures!

Contributors

Blog Archive

Southwind Treasures

Southwind Treasures
Click the t-shirt to see where Bug & I get our tie-dyed clothes.

Doris Mae

Doris Mae
Click on the photo to follow the travels of our geocaching travel bug, Doris Mae.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Vomit.

So, Bug hurled last night. In bed. Came downstairs crying, covered in it. Lovely. Got her cleaned up, changed the sheets, all is well.
I was talking to her dad tonight and mentioned that she was drawing on her magna doodle and had asked me "does this say STOP?"...which it did. He, jokingly, asked "yeah, but can she spell vomit?" I asked her and here's what I got...

Bug says it's an alligator vomiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that it is a aligator vomiting. I would add a toilet to the picture so he would be doing it in the toilet. That would be apropeter.