Doris Mae II

Doris Mae II
Our newest travel bug. Follow her adventures!

Contributors

Blog Archive

Southwind Treasures

Southwind Treasures
Click the t-shirt to see where Bug & I get our tie-dyed clothes.

Doris Mae

Doris Mae
Click on the photo to follow the travels of our geocaching travel bug, Doris Mae.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas - part 4

Because of the blizzard, we didn't get to my sister's house on Christmas Eve...we postponed it until New Year's Day. Bug was thrilled to have one more chance to open presents. I think you can really see her joy in this pic...or at least her tonsils.

I had to make Cousin B work for his gift...

He LOVES grape Laffy Taffy. This makes gift-giving easy.

I finished the sweater I was making for Bug's newest cousin. I wove the final yarn ends in on the drive there. Whew....

Bug and her cousins wanted to show us how strong they are.

They had a great time. It was hard to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!