Doris Mae II

Doris Mae II
Our newest travel bug. Follow her adventures!

Contributors

Blog Archive

Southwind Treasures

Southwind Treasures
Click the t-shirt to see where Bug & I get our tie-dyed clothes.

Doris Mae

Doris Mae
Click on the photo to follow the travels of our geocaching travel bug, Doris Mae.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas, part 1

 We had Christmast with my family last night. Good food, fun conversations, lots of trees....

Before we left our house, we gave Bug her "big gift", as we thought that she would enjoy it during the 1.5 hour drive. What could it be?!

Oh, she sees the word "Amazon" and thinks that she knows...

She's correct! A Kindle Touch. 

She seems a bit worried here....

Hmm...this is pretty cool. 


Aunt Peg had a big tree...


A REALLY big tree...


Aunt Pat made some crazy slippers for Bug, who appears to have a broken neck. 

 I saw my nephew a couple of months ago and after confirming that he'd like me to knit a hat for him, we discussed style, color, etc. I think he learned a lesson after last Christmas....although I think that he was a bit disappointed in the wrapping. Not even one piece of tape. Wait until next year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kind of figured that I had my Kindle too once I saw the word "amazon" on my box. I think I literally screamed.